Paint and Glaze – Terms and Conditions
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of all your pottery items. In a small number of cases items can be damaged during transportation or the firing process. Should this happen we will offer a full refund and or an opportunity to re-paint the items. If you are at all worried please contact us.
Covid 19 – Update / Risk Assessment
In what is currently an uncertain time for us all, I would like to reassure you that Paint and Glaze is taking steps to follow Government guidance and ensure all our customers are safe.
- We are offering slightly different things in addition to our normal range. You can now “Click and Collect” pottery to paint at home. Pottery kits include, unglazed pottery shapes of your choice, paints, brushes all your need is the inspiration. Once painted return and we will glaze and fire for you. Please contact us for more details and shapes available.
- We are continuing to offer one:one baby footprint sessions at a variety of venues around the area. But please book in where possible to save any waiting around.
- When you visit us, we will look a bit different? You may find is outside more than before. We will have a cover, and possibly a warm coat on! Outside we will have a visor, inside a mask. Inside we ask parents to also wear a mask please. We will sanitise our hands before and after each customer and will have it available for you also.
- Equipment will not be shared between customers.
- The area will be wiped down and cleaned between customers.
- A distance of 2m will be respected during your appointment, with the exception of when the prints are being taken which is managed very swiftly.
- Your personal details will be taken and used for ‘Track & Trace’ if required or you can scan in with the NHS app.
- A contactless card payment for payments under £45 or we have a card machine or we can send payments details to your mobile phone at the end if you would prefer.
If you or a member of your household is experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms you must not attend your appointment. We will do our best to fit you in at a later time when you are well.